Welcome to Ollie at Baumhaus
Nestled between Friendship and Shadyside on Baum Boulevard, Ollie at Baumhaus offers residents a true live, work, play experience in the heart of Pittsburgh. The 127-unit, seven-story luxury apartment building is comprised of 31 efficiently designed fully furnished micro-studios & micro-suites, as well as a mix of one, two and three-bedroom conventional units. Built by renowned Pittsburgh-based developer Vitmore, Baumhaus' unique, community-conscious design ushers in a new era of housing for the city.
Living with Ollie means complimentary services and added perks, like housekeeping, wifi, premium TV programming, & regular community events - included in your rent.
- Hotel-style housekeeping
- High-speed wifi
- Premium TV programming
- Fresh linen and towel service
- Replenishment of bath amenities from celebrated apothecary brand, Malin + Goetz
- Gym - Our fully-equipped fitness center features state-of-the-art strength training and cardio machines.
- The Observatory - Our resident lounge is the perfect place to unwind, entertain, and connect with your neighbors and friends. Available to residents for private parties.
- Parking Garage - Conveniently located under the Baumhaus - our two-level garage offers parking to all residents at a reasonable monthly fee.
- Pet Center -Our 2nd floor dog park provides a small oasis for pet owners, complete with K9 grass, dog toys and hose.
Coliving at Baumhaus
Live-in Community Manager
At Ollie, you'll get to know your neighbors while participating in events curated by a dedicated community manager. Driven by our set of core values: Inclusiveness, Sustainability, Discovery and Wellness, our community offers something for everyone - from social mixers and guest lectures to Sunday brunch and sunset yoga.
All Access Social Club Pass
Indulge in Pittsburgh's vibrant arts & cultural scene, nationally-recognized eateries and celebrated sports teams together with your neighbors. Ollie residents have a standing invite to a regular calendar of unique experiences and great perks like complimentary beverages and exclusive discounts to ticketed events.
Baumhaus is conveniently located in Pittsburgh’s neighborhood of Friendship, just minutes from popular destinations. Foodies and shopaholics can explore until their hearts are content, tasting cuisine from all corners of the globe and shopping in a variety of stores within walking distance. And with renowned facilities nearby, it’s easy to ensure that health and wellness are top priorities.
Of course, if you have a more refined cultural palette, do some exploring! Baumhaus is a short distance from major museums and theaters, such as the Carnegie Museum of Natural History and the Opera Theater of Pittsburgh, to name a few.